BOSWM MY has six experienced members on the Board of Directors including two independent Directors with backgrounds in investment, banking, finance and the public sector. The Board of Directors meets on a quarterly basis and is involved in determining the corporate policies and direction of the Company.
Mr. Olivier Jean Baudoin Marie Denis Chairman
- Olivier Denis was appointed as the Chairman and a non-independent director of BOSWM MY on 29 November 2019. He is also the chairman of BOS Wealth Management Europe, S.A.
- He is currently the Senior Managing Director of Bank of Singapore Limited, responsible for managing and growing the business for Singapore, Malaysia and International markets.
- He was the Private Banking Head responsible for growing the private banking business of the Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited.
- Prior to joining the OCBC Group, he held various leading positions in American Express Regional Headquarters in Singapore as well as American Express Bank in Indonesia and France.
- He holds an MBA and a Master in Civil Engineering.
Ms. Tan Ai Chin Non-Independent Director
- Tan Ai Chin was appointed as a non-independent director of BOSWM MY on 29 November 2019.
- She is currently the Managing Director, Senior Banker Client Coverage & Head of Investment Banking in OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad.
- She is in charge of client coverage for the top tier GLCs/Conglomerates and also spearheads the team that provides holistic investment banking solutions.
- She is also a Director of OCBC Advisers (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and OCBC Capital (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
- Prior to her current position, she was the General Manager and Head, Debt Origination at RBS Bank Malaysia (formerly ABN AMRO) and before that, the General Manager and Head of Capital Markets & Structured Finance in the investment banking arm of Maybank Group.
- She has accumulated almost 30 years of experience in a wide array of investment banking and corporate banking activities and has been actively involved in advising, structuring and lead arranging various landmark/high profile and award-winning transactions for many GLCs and conglomerates.
- Bachelor of Economics (First Class Honours) (University of Malaya).
Encik Mohamed Rashdi Mohamed Ghazalli Independent Director
- Mohamed Rashdi was appointed as an independent director of BOSWM MY on 29 November 2019.
- From 2006 to 2010 he was attached to PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Sdn Bhd as the Advisor for Information Technology & Consulting Services.
- Prior to the above, he held various positions in established companies such as IBM Malaysia Sdn Bhd, PwC Consulting Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Coopers & Lybrand Consultants Sdn Bhd, Jurudata Sdn Bhd (a subsidiary of Sapura Holdings Sdn Bhd), EDS Sdn Bhd and Jabatan Telekom Malaysia, specialising in the information technology, systems integration business and technology consulting fields.
- He is currently an independent non-executive director of Tune Protect Group Berhad, Sapura Energy Berhad and Great Eastern Takaful Berhad.
- He holds a Bachelor of Science (Honours) Degree in Computation from the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, United Kingdom.
Mr. Martin Giles Manen Independent Director
- Martin Giles Manen was appointed as an independent director of BOSWM MY on 29 November 2019.
- He is currently a self-employed consultant providing consultancy services on corporate governance and serves as an independent non-executive director of Heineken Malaysia Berhad. With effect from 1 July 2020, he has been appointed as the non-executive Chairman of Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad.
- He was attached to Perception Management Sdn Bhd from January 2008 to May 2009 as the Chief Executive Officer where he was responsible for the overall strategy, performance and business of the company, directly overseeing the financial public relations business.
- He also served at Sime Darby Berhad from January 1986 to July 2007 as Group Tax Controller, Group Company Secretary, Group Finance Director, Business Development Director and Divisional Director, Allied Products & Services Division.
- Prior to the above, he held various positions specialising in audit, tax and business advisory services in KPMG Kuala Lumpur from February 1975 to December 1985 including a period of secondment to KPMG London from October 1980 to May 1983.
- He was admitted as a member of the Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants in 1980 with the designation Certified Public Accountant and as a member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants in 1988 with the designation Registered Accountant and subsequently as Chartered Accountant in 2001.
Dato’ Yeoh Beow Tit Non-Independent Director
- Dato’ Yeoh was appointed as a non-independent director of BOSWM MY on 29 November 2019.
- He is also an independent non-executive director of Cagamas MBS Berhad, Cagamas SRP Berhad and Great Eastern Takaful Berhad.
- He was the Chief Executive Officer of OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad from May 1996 to March 1998, responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of the bank. He was then appointed as the Head of Consumer Banking and Overseas-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) Finance of OCBC Limited Singapore from April 1998 to December 1998, responsible for managing its head office branch and all other branches countrywide as well as the growth and performance of the consumer business and finance company. He rejoined OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad as its Chief Executive Officer from January 1999 to July 2008 and retired in August 2008.
- Prior to joining the OCBC Group, he held various positions in Citibank Berhad including Head of Financial Institutions, in charge of the banking relationship with local and foreign banks, insurance companies and financial institutions; Head of Transaction Banking, in charge of cash, trade and key operations in the bank; and Head of Corporate Banking, in charge of corporate relationships and their various requirements.
- Master of Science In Management (University of Salford, Manchester, England); Bachelor of Economics (double major in economics & operations research) (Monash University, Australia); Conferred Fellow to the Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (formerly known as Institute of Bankers Malaysia) by the Government of Bank Negara Malaysia (April 2002).
Mr. Teh Chi-cheun Non-Independent Director
- Teh Chi-cheun joined BOSWM MY (formerly known as Pacific Mutual Fund Bhd) in July 2015 as its Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director.
- In 2006, he joined the then Pacific Mutual as the Assistant General Manager of the Investment department, and was promoted to the Head of Equities one-and-a-half years later. He left the Company in 2011 to head the entire stockbroking division of an investment bank. A year later, he joined a leading foreign insurance player in Malaysia as the head of investments (director), and after three years rejoined the Company.
- He started his career in the mid-1990s, in corporate finance before moving to the stockbroking industry in both Singapore and Malaysia, and subsequently into investment management. His investment and fund management experience extends globally as he managed developed market funds when he was with the fund management division of a Singapore government owned entity. Additionally, he also managed portfolios while with an investment outfit based in Canada.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Accounting and Financial Analysis (University of Warwick, England); CFA® charterholder (CFA Institute).